1.03.2006

Proving time does fly when you're having fun - even doing nothing at all - the 3rd has arrived and it's time for me to go back to classes and the other job.

Damn.

I, however, have made a New Years Resolution to post at least three times a week so that you, my dear figments, have all sorts of boring and worthless things to distract you from your classes and/or work. Think of it as my New Years gift to you.

In other worthless news, I strained my eyes from sitting at the computer too much last week. I'm at a computer maybe an hour or two a week anymore, so my eyes were not used to staring at the screen for sixty million hours on end! So now, my right eye won't stop ticing, and it's driving me nuts. People are going to think I'm just randomally winking at them. It's going to be a long day.

HotD:

Tic, tic, tic, tic, tic.
James says my eye is a bomb,
And is gonna 'splode.

No comments: