8.17.2006

As the end of summer looms ever closer on the horizon, I find more and more worthless activities to squander my summer away with. Today was using up a ten pound bag of potatoes to make a fifteen pound bowl of potato salad. What am I going to do with all this potato salad? What was I doing with all those potatoes to begin with? I do not know, but it was a good time waster.

Also today I have company over, company whom shall accompany me in our pretty discarded prom dress dress-up clothes tonight to the 10:00 premier of Snakes On A Plane. It's going to be horrid. I am so excited. I'm not nearly as excited as the people who are camping outside of the theaters, but I'm still pretty excited. It'll be great.

Wanna come?

HotD:

Snakes on a Plane, man!
The best damn summer movie,
Mr. Jackson said.

No comments: