8.04.2006

It's time for the Friday Random Ten, Figments! If you don't know how this works, it's super easy: open your favorite player, hit shuffle, hit play, and list the songs that come up. For those of you boy band inclined, no skipping!

Bands are linked to their websites, if they have them. Songs that are linked take you to a wonderful sparkly fantastically magical land where you can download the song. You're welcome.

Here's my list:

1. The Silvery Light Of A Dream, Pt. 2 - Apples In Stereo (Tone Soul Evolution)

2. Star Of The Sea - Mediaeval Baebes (Mirabilis)

3. Understand - Moe. (Dither)

4. Anything But Beautiful - July For Kings (Swim)

5. Neverland - The Knife (Silent Shout)

6. She's Alright By Me - Angie Aparo (For Stars and Moon)

7. I Am Over It - The Dandy Warhols (Welcome To The Monkey House)

8. Motel Room - Christopher Dallman (Race The Light)

9. Don't Wanna Know - Toby Lightman (Little Things)

10. The Perfect Summer - The Petit Project (6 Week Summer Vacation In Hell)

Favorite Song: Motel Room is awesome. Christopher Dallman is an amazing artist.

Least Favorite Song: Although I'm a huge fan of The Dandy Warhols, I Am Over It isn't one of my favorite songs of theirs. It's a good song, just not one of my favorites.

Favorite Album: Ah, that's hard. All of them are good albums. I think July For Kings' Swim is an awesome Post-Grungy album with good lyrics, good singing and catchy tunes. Although July For Kings is no more, I still love them!

Seen Live: You know, I need to go to more concerts, but I'm a broke little college student.

HotD:

Today is Friday.
At least I think that it is,
I can't remember.

No comments: