8.04.2006

I just spent the last hour doing something that was awesome.

Oh yeah, if you've gotten a phone call from me you know what I'm talkin' about.

It's Snakes on a Plane baby!

If you don't know what SoaP is then you've been hiding under a rock. Snakes on a Plane (SoaP) is Samuel L. Jacksons new thriller movie about...dum dum dum...snakes on a plane. To learn more, visit the Wiki.

On the Snakes on a Plane website you can have Samuel L. Jackson call people (yes, it really does call them) and talk to them about seeing the movie. It is one of the most stomach achingly hysterical things I've heard in a long time.

It's easy, you fill out a few fields like their name, which Mr. Jackson will say if it's in the name bank (and he says yours too!), what they do, how they get around, ect, and then give either their E-mail to have it sent by E-mail or their phone number to have it call.

I'm telling you, it's awesome.

I've gotten so many phone calls with lovely things like 'that was just disturbing' to 'what the fuck is wrong with you' to my personal favorite: hysterical laughter.

I encourage everyone to send all their friends this lovely call about the summers motion picture blockbuster that will take a bite out of your butt, Snakes on a Plane.

By the way figments, I do plan on seeing it. Wanna come with me?

No comments: