7.29.2001

Added a couple more sounds in place of the one that didn't work.


Added the board log.


Here's another story for ya....


(Borrowed from the Ghost_Tales list.)


I used to live in Israel up to last April when I moved to Canada,


one of my best friends (who is now also in Canada), used to live in a quite street right against a half-ruined abandoned house.


Every time I visited that friend and we were sitting in his room after darkness fell we noticed some rather strange lights coming out of a what was once a window of that house, naturally I assumed that the source of those lights were some homeless people who came to sleep there, but the lights was in such strange shades of blue and as I noticed later origined from a place too high for a human to be there.


The last scarry event happened on the night when they left their house for the last time to go to "Ben-Gurion" Airport in Tel-Aviv, since they had a pretty large ammount of cash on them, they ask my dad to bring our German Sheppard, Rex to scare awaysomeone who might tried to rob them (just in case) and I tagged along with them, anyway you have to walk by the abandoned house in order to enter theirs, Rex's fur gone straight up and he refused to go any further as soon as they reached that house.

No comments: