7.31.2001

I've lost five peices of jewelry in the last month.


Can you believe it? Five! I hate it! I suppose it's what I get for being lazy and not unpacking my jewelry boxes (After living in my house for a year...) but...I'm lazy!


I've lost a frog enternity ring (One with tiny frogs that go all the way around), my peace frog choker (I love them), a Mickey Mouse pendant on a silver chain, (I'm not a fan of Mickey, but he's sitting on the moon with a little star dangle...I loved it.), a butterfly anklet, and a y-cross necklace and I'm bummed.


Damnit, I love my jewelry. I don't wear it often, but all of it means something to me, because most of it was gifts.


::cry, pout, whine:: and I lost it all someplace IN MY HOUSE! Which dosen't seem possibe, because my place isn't that big.


::sigh:: Oh well...oh a happy note! I got my frog charm bracelet all put together! (Yes, I love frogs, how ever did you guess?)


Six charms, and six gem spacers on a cute little silver chain. I love it. I took pictures! You know you want to see...Look!



Ok, sucky picture...I'll get a better one later.


Anyway...there's a frog on a rocking horse, frogs hugging, frogs playing leapfrog, a frog playing a fiddle, a frog on a lilly pad, and a frog on the moon.


It's cute...::hides:: Speaking of frogs! I drew a Nimmo last night.


::grin::



Yeah yeah..it's not that good, but it was a total blast to draw.


-----------


Soooo...I get this phone call today from someone I promised I wouldn't tell anyone about, and he kind of accused me of telling people the thing I wasn't supposed to tell. But I'm not like that, I only told who he told me I could tell.


Make no sense? Don't worry, I can tell after Sunday, and then it'll all make sense. I promise.


Fun stuff.


-----------


So, today I've got web sites to work on. I've put them off for about a week now because of two or three other things I was doing. (One was the `Thon, which I'm STILL kind of tired from.) So, I've got to do them today.


Especally BB.com and Hot Lake, two I can't ignore the way I have...especally since the first is a site I'm kinda well..getting paid for?


::giggle::


Anyway...I'm going to go work. (Since it's nap time.) I'll probably be back to rant later about what didn't work out.


And...on another note...seems everyone likes the layout I have...::giggle:: Ooo..have fun at your concert!

No comments: