7.30.2001

I've been tip-toeing around reading all the `Thonners blogs for the last 30 mins or so.


Looks like we did really really good. ::pats herself on the back:: I am so proud of you, you.


I agree with Wyndchild. It was kind of sad to watch it go. I got kind of attached to the friends I made.


You know, after talking for someone 24 hours straight, you kinda feel all loney when it's time to say bye. ::giggle::


Makes me want to do it again next year for sure.


I slept 18 hours! ::grin:: I didn't do anything at all yesterday but sleep, and start a reply letter to one Kins sent me.


And watch part of Murder In Small Town X...let me say now how dissapointed I am, and I had the first eps plot all figured out by the first 15 minutes.


Not ego, just good at it. It's why I want the job I want.


Anyway....SOME PEOPLE have already moved all their `Thon stuff to different pages. I'm still a bit groggy and lazy, and my archives don't work right, and I'm lazy. Did I mention that?


I'll have it done by this evening, so those of you who missed it can relive it post by glorious post until the wee-hour end.


At least, it felt like wee hours to me.

No comments: