7.31.2001

I've decided that I'm going to develop a pen-pal system at Badbabysitters.com.


I'm not sure what kind of security system it should have yet. (Because, let's face it, you never know what the truth is, especally with the way rumors can start. Take me for example, there are currently four: I'm 11, I'm my mother, I'm a guy named Jim Thompson, and I'm a 70 year old black lesbian eskimo from Ohio. No offense to blacks, lesbians, eskimos or Ohioins. Yell at the people who make this stuff up.)


I was asked by my younger brother who's bored out of his gourd to find him a pen-pal. He's so wanting mail, he's getting MY mail. So, I think it would be a great idea to set up a inter-childcare, or a general pen-pal system for kids.


Hey...everyone loves mail.


Especally me...::puts on her Iwannapostcard face::

No comments: