7.27.2001

Ok, enough with the dancing. I'm told it's wiggin' people out. (Fine! I know when fine art isn't appriciated! Me and my wiggle, thrust happy dance'll go someplace else!)


Yes, getting to do this has upped my mood alot. It takes a great deal of stress off. Especally since I've seen people are actually looking forward to something I'm doing for once! Wowee. ::giggle::


goofie237: So you don't have to go back to the laptop at the hotel or anything right?
Rhea Rhyolin: Nope
Rhea Rhyolin: yours truly will be sitting on her duff in the dirt the whole time
Rhea Rhyolin: lol
Rhea Rhyolin: I'm pschyed...even if it's posta rain
Rhea Rhyolin: lol
goofie237: Uh oh!
goofie237: I really hope it doesn't!
goofie237: Because what if things get REALLY scary
goofie237: and then
goofie237: it rain
goofie237: s
goofie237: and you're STRANDED there with a bunch of GHOOOOOOOSTS?!?! ooooooohhhhohoh *spooky noises*
Rhea Rhyolin: ::laugh:: and...zombies start crawling out of the dirt! and EAT ME!
Rhea Rhyolin: lol
Rhea Rhyolin: rofl
Rhea Rhyolin: Ok ::grabs you:: I'm takin you, you can be my shield!
goofie237: hahhaha. very funny.
Rhea Rhyolin: ::grin::
Rhea Rhyolin: You know you wanna get eaten first
Rhea Rhyolin: "REN! Take REN! She tastes like CHICKEN!"



She knows she loves me. ::giggle::

No comments: