7.29.2001

Look what one of my TSW team people just sent me:


hey cinnie, i won the fight with my connection this morning! *woo me* too bad it's as unreliable as it is *pppffftttt* but i do have more time to fight with it on weekends.. 8) anyway, i saw this in one of my elists (a pagan one btw =P *hmph* sorry just still a bit bugged about the recent fiasco on the wars list lol *shrugs*) and thought ohhhh that's cinnie!! gotta send this to her.. you're famous!! lol


i'm glad you've been able to keep at it. woohoo! go cin go!


~hugs~


- Kis


Just thought I would let you all know that if you are board tonight
(Saturday) there is a girl (Skyte?) whos spending the night in a
graveyard for charity. She doing it from home now because her
batteries went dead, but shes still doing some interesting stuff
(like asking questions of a pendulum and a Quija Board). I know its
not the most facinating thing in the world, but she was nice enough
to give it a try and it is for charity. So if your bored, head over
to : http://www.skyte.blogspot.com/ and post some questions for her
to ask. Good luck and blessings


I thought that was too dang kewl. Thank you all so much for your support and attention. We'll get it to work next year, I promise.


No comments: