7.30.2001

I'm currently shopping for bulk hair scrunchies because I got this very kewl idea to package Kins birthday/christmas presents (I have till Dec. 12...two days before mine!) in scrunchies insted of packaging peanuts. (So far, only 100 bucks worth...rofl.) Looking for her favorite color purple, or maybe a whole bunch of purple ones. Don't worry, I'll be sending a whole roll of bubble wrap for her to pop too. What kind of a friend do you think I am?


I got her photo today. It looks great! She's going to love it! I'm going to have it framed before I send it. So much to do! I'm getting a head start though. I've got some other good gifts to send her. I hope she likes them! ::giggle::


Cassies bday is coming up, I've got a couple more things to grab for her and then she'll get her box. No, I won't tell you what it is, because she reads this. (Or, other people read this! And I know none of you would tell but...but...you know?)


She needs a great birthday, she's had a rough year.


Now, to think of some good stuff to get Robin before her birthday (Dec. 1st) and Christmas. She needs something WAY good, because she's had a rough year...and she's my mommy and I looove her.


I also got some other of my Ebay things. A candyland trinket box. (Love candy land) and two more frog charms. I need to get them on my bracelet. I love frogs.


::sigh:: Anyway! Off to work on a site...I should be constructive. ::grin::

No comments: