7.31.2001

::wail:: Blog*Spot publishing is down. Not that I NEED to clutter up my page with anything else I say...but...it bothers me greatly knowing I can't.


Ally called! ::dance:: I never get to talk to her anymore, we've had to restore to snail mail and I HATE IT! As any girl who's been seperated from her bestist friend on the whole wide planet can tell you, it sucks.


It sucks gravy.


I've been forced to deal with issues on my own. (::ignores the gasps from the audience::) I don't know what's up with her until five days after the fact, rain or snow my...


Anyway...I was glad she called, it gave us some time to catch up on all the latest news from both our sides of the glass.


She needs her `puter back...she needs to move here! ::pout::


Ok, done being a baby now. I'll go away.

No comments: