7.29.2001

::giggle::


Here! A flower for everyone who's stuck by me this last 24 hours!



Wow, it's almost time for this to be all over! I can't say I'm not glad in some ways, I'm beat!


I need a nap something terrible.


But I've had a whole lot of fun, and made some new friends, and did a good deed.


Even if the graveyard thing didn't work out.


::grin::


That's ok though, I'll try it again someday soon. And maybe if the `Thon comes back around next year, I'll try it again for it then.


I hope that those of you who've watched me during the `Thon will come back now and then to see what else I'm up to. Especally if you like the scary stuff, it's not a one time thing with me. :) It's a hobby!


After I get a nap, I've got a ton of stuff to get back to people and put away from the graveyard thing. Robin's car is still full of stuff (She's going to go get it soon.) and then I have to put THAT away too.


::grin:: Fun!


Another link for you before I go away for a bit...here. Enjoy!


I'll be back in a bit with the LAST POST!



No comments: