7.28.2001

Well, this has been one of the best nightmares we've had in a long time.


I've truly been terrified and I never did get to see a ghost.


But, since I couldn't see one tonight, I'll tell you guys a story about ones I have seen/experianced/ect!


Let's see, since I was at Millers, I'll give you a Millers story.


The last time we were there, we got there around 6 pm, and it was pretty nice. Sunny, and warm. Well, I being the geek I am, decided we had to make a potty run. (Ok, so I didn't know there was one out there ok? I thought it was a shed, I can't help it.)


So we ran into Silverton and into Safeway (For those of you who don't know, it's a large grocery chain) and used the potty.


The bathrooms were nasty, incase anyone cares.


We went through DQ that was there, and ran back out to the graveyard. (Sorry, paused there..Jackie called...Hi Jackie!)


Anyway, we started driving, and I started feeling really ansy. It got worse the closer we got and by the time we got back it was full dark, and we pulled into the driveway at Millers it was so totally sufficating. It felt like there were people standing all around the car with their faces pressed against it.


I didn't even want to roll a window down, let alone open a door it was so intense.


We decided not to get out (Wimps? Yes! lol) and started home. The whole way home it felt like there was someone in the back seat with us.


Fun stuff.


No comments: