7.29.2001


The time has come to say goodbye to the Blogathon and all you wonderful supporters and watchers! ::grin::


It's almost sort of sad...but 24 hours was deffinatly enough! ::grin:: I can't handle anymore.


Yeah..weird image? I drew it with chalk and peiced it together in PSP. ::giggle::


Thank you SO much to everyone who sponsored me, weeks ago AND at the last minute, you're all a bunch of


I'll be getting ahold of you with how much I'm stealing soon. After the nap. :) I love you guys!


Cat, for all her trouble, work, and bright ideas to make all this possible!


Thank you to Robin who tried her damnedes to the graveyard thing to work.


Thank you to Jackie for ALL her help, even if you are a wimp. ::Grin:: You can have your phone back.


Thank you SO much to EVERYONE who popped in and out during the 24 hours to say hi, see how I was, keep me company and generally cheer me up when things weren't looking hot. Liz, Cass, Kimmi, Mike, Mike (::giggle::), Persa (Sorry it didn't work hon!), Kis, Butter, Jerry...everyone else if I missed you I'm sorry, and THANK YOU!


A big great big thank you to James especally for keeping my no good, lazy self awake this whole time. Couldn't have done it without you and your 3 AM pokes to see if I was still breathing. I couldn't have, and that's the truth. I woulda thrown myself at the mercy of the Sleep Demons long ago. Blog Buddies right? ::grin:: Keep in touch, Ok?


Thank you for everyone who donated their time, energy and good thoughts into hoping this worked. Sorry it didn't, but I'll try again for you soon.


Although it didn't turn out like I wanted, I still had a damn hellofa fun time. ::grin:: I seriously hope to do it again, and I hope that all of the rest of the `Thonners had great success with your Blogs, and that you all stop by and keep in touch.


I very much enjoyed reading what you had to say.
::hugs ana cookie::

Take care everyone, ya hear? It's been a whole lot of fun. :) Thank you.



No comments: