4.21.2004

As posted on the sidebar via the little link, the list of things I'm going to do before I up and croak, stolen from Go Fish. The idea, that is, not the list.

1. Visit Petra

2. Publish a Novel

3. Take a Gourmet Cooking Course

4. Finish My Degrees

5. Spend a Christmas in a Cabin in the Woods with friends

6. Travel to every State and send myself postcards

7. Visit all those cheesey tourist traps

8. Do the Entire 'Reach The Beach'

9. Build a house with HFH

10. Take Dance Lessons

11. Learn How To Watercolor

12. Visit A Catholic Church

13. Hot Air Balloon

14. Build A Armoire

15. Start A Scrapbook

16. Ghost Hunt in New Orleans

17. Visit Castles in Scotland

18. Learn Calligraphy

19. Rebuild A Really Cool Classic Car

20. Buy a Dirtbike

21. Take a Photography Class

22. Learn how to create a Stained Glass window

23. Karaoke in public

24. Learn how to bowl

25. Spend the night at Stonehenge

26. Get better at the piano

27. Learn how to play the electric guitar

28. Paint a mural

29. Hang glide

30. Finish an IF and enter it into a national IF Comp

31. Be a size 12

32. Apply to volunteer with the Peace Corps in 2006

32. Attend an Olympics

33. See every Cirque de Soleil show

34. Take flying lessons

35. Learn French

36. Learn how to make really foofy girly drinks (even though I don't drink)

37. Finish "Mister Sticky In His Garden"

38. Mount my stamp collection

39. Finish writing the pieces I've started



It'll grow as I add more too it, and knowing me I will. I will also do all of these things, because I said so.

No comments: