4.06.2004

My day is turning out to be very long. This morning I got to spend an hour in the bank trying to figure out why my account was 60 dollars overdrawn, just to find out that my debit card had been charged yesterday for an order that I canceled three weeks ago.

Fun stuff.

Then I get stuck in traffic behind some Mook who's driving around a huge thirty foot high pile of worthless green metal on the back of a semi. For an hour. It made me wish I was a cop, so I could give him and his flunkies driving the trucks behind and in front of him tickets.

Then I rush to class, just to find a note on the door that NAS is canceled today. One good thing about it is I picked up one of the suggested books I couldn't afford to buy for that class (I love how it's 29 bucks on Amazon but was 40 in the school bookstore, and they try and say they get no profit from it) from the library, and sat in the parkling lot in the car for an hour and read nearly half of it.

So now, I have to write these people and figure out how to get a refund for this AND the overdraft charges, schedual a Psych test for Monday, finish this book and another chapter that was assigned that I didn't get done over the weekend, and do a half of a module in Math cause I have to turn it in Thursday. Whee!

Maybe I'll make flashcards for Psych like I did for NAS in my calculator, not only was that good study time, but it was fun clogging up my calculators memory with crap too.

No comments: