4.11.2004

Hurray, the day of the Great Chocolate Bunny has begun. I hope all of you have a good Easter, and make sure you don't eat any wet candy you find in eggs, and if you hunt for real eggs, make sure you eat them right away and don't leave them in your car with the windows rolled up and then eat them.

That would be bad.

I've got to go finish setting up some prizes, start the bean dip (I'll post the recipe for you tonight) and then go pick up my assistants and head over to the Center. One good thing about it, is I don't have to hide the eggs, someone else is going to do that for me while I'm doing the YCC. Not that I mind hiding the eggs, it's a lot of fun, there is just no way I can do it this year.

Also! Sign up sheets for the Spring field trip are out. If you want to go, head to the Center and sign yourself up. You've got about a month before they close. We're going bowling, it should be thoroughly embarrassing.

No comments: