4.01.2004

I changed my comments to Halocsan. Huge thanks to Rebecca for telling me about them. I appreciate it. :) Now nobody has any excuses for not commenting, you hear me?

Fred is on his way to Canada right now. Last I heard he was approaching D.C. I guess he's going to be gone for the next two weeks, so this means I will either have to do something terribly naughty he'll be proud of while he's gone, or something mean, like attempting to steal that extremely cute boy of his. Or, I could just break into his house, and steal his computer. It's not like he'd miss it or anything.

I tried to talk him into sending me postcards while he was on his trip, but it's rare that any guy I know who ever goes on a trip actually sends me the postcards like they said they would. I'm starting to think it might be a male chromosome that causes this, or perhaps laziness.

I have to leave here soon and go talk to a guidance person about switching some classes around, lucky for me I'm catching it just before the cut off for needing an instructors signature to get into a new class. I'm just hoping the refund of the class and books will cover the other class and it's books, because I'm seriously broke, and if I lose this credits guess who goes on probation? The thought seriously bothers me, I'm not an irresponsible person and don't want to get in trouble only four days into the term.

But, now I'm off, to study for a quiz I've got in a couple hours, and to attempt to find something tasty for lunch. What sounds good? Anybody?

No comments: