4.16.2004

I told myself I wouldn't be one of those students who missed classes, it works for some people but it's just not something I am comfortable with doing. If I've paid for something, I hate not going to it. I don't exactly have the money to waste like that. Even if I was disgustingly rich I probably still wouldn't, actually if I was disgustingly rich I'd probably rinse off plastic wrap I found at other peoples house and reuse it, because that seems to be the type of weird and slightly disgusting habits all of the wealthy people I know have.

Now I have a seminar in May for PST that is at the same time as my English class, and I have to figure out if I can miss it or not. So far I've been lucky and all meetings and seminars and everything else have either landed on times when I don't have classes, or I've been able to schedule them in to time slots I have free. My luck was bound to run out sooner or later.

The big problem is, is I need to go to this seminar, it's extremely important. I mean, extremely, as in, it will define if my business can operate successfully in certain areas that we're aiming to expand to. But, there are only eight English classes total, so I can't really miss any of them otherwise I'm going to end up kicking myself for it or failing miserably. Let's face it, what would happen is everything that will be on any exams will be covered in the one class I missed, it's just the way it works.

Oh well, I'm not really going to worry over it right now. It just bothers me that I'm probably going to end up either having to miss this class, or cloning myself so that I can go to both.

I have to do a bunch of stuff for the committee meeting tomorrow, because I didn't have any time to get it done this week. On my list of nine things to do, only one is completed (You can tell because it has a great big red scribble all over it, it makes me feel accomplished, don't ask me why. It's not as good as a gold star, but it'll do). Oops. The more I think about it, though, the more I'm convinced what I really want to do is just go back to bed.

No comments: