4.12.2004

I am pretty frustrated right now. On the 5th I went in and deposited $35.00 in my account, and when I went to take $20.00 (I should have had nearly $150 in there) I was told I had IF. So, I went inside and got a statement, and was 50 some bucks overdrawn, so I come home and figure it out, that this company had removed money without my permission. I had ordered something from them on the 12th and it didn't go through for who knows why, and they ran it anyway until the 29th and it went through, well, thanks to a bunch of other things, it also ran up 100 bucks worth of overdraft fees, which caused my check for my books to be sent back to the college.

I am livid, I wrote them about it and they had the NERVE to tell me it went through the 'next business day' when in reality it went through ELEVEN BUSINESS DAYS LATER! Even if I had never wrote them and told them to cancel the order, they had no right to run my card nearly three weeks later without my permission.

So, now, I'm demanding not only the money, but the overdraft fees as well. And thanks to that, the check that was sent back to the college incurred a 30 buck overdraft fee. That's 100 bucks in fees PLUS the 30 bucks they took out.

Bastards.

Also while I was at the bank I found out my business account was -50 because someone ordered checks when I never authorized it. But the amazingly lovely lady at the bank who was so sweet reversed all the charges and fees and put it back to normal, gave me the checks too.

At least the people at my bank are nice, otherwise I just would have cried.

No comments: