5.18.2004

After a few staff meetings we decided on creating a training movie for work, to explain to new users how to access and use the course system.

Guess who gets to do the voice overs?

So yesterday I sat with a (smelly, by the way, why do they smell?) microphone in my face for nearly six hours, taping and retaping this soundtrack. Fortunately (or unfortunately, because it means I have to do it again later) I had to quit to finish a report for Wr121 which I had last night. Not just any report mind you, but an oral report.

Lucky, lucky me!

Actually, the oral report went really well. I am extremely happy with the group of people in my wr121 class. There are only eighteen of us, so it's very friendly and very supportive, plus, my topic was on the horror genre, and it was thunderstorming outside, so I think I should get extra points for having such a great visual aid.

Thursday is the final, 2 page essay written in class. It should be a snap, unless he makes us write it by hand, which was threatened. Then I'm completely screwed and my perfect (perfect!) A will be blown, because he'll see how terrible I really am at spelling. I need spellcheck, my life is worthless without it.

Anyway, I'm off to NAS, and then I have to come back and finish up the math mod to go take the exams tomorrow. I have exactly enough time left in the term to get all the math work and tests done. I also have to schedule the psych test for Friday and reread all the mods. What frustrates me, is some of those mods are fifty pages long, and when you have five or six of them together it makes for far too much information to retain.

It's cruel!

No comments: