5.14.2004

I'm not quite sure why the graphics are broken. Especially since Hotlake.com is functioning fine and the graphics are all pointing at the right place. Of course, I could always view this as a time to change the layout, but I really am too lazy. Plus, I already owe Kelly a layout and I haven't finished it yet because I'm a very bad friend.

Once the Term ends I should be able to update some of the things that have been suffering thanks to my far crazier then normal daily schedule. I did update the TPC Forums. It won't stay that way for long, I just needed a new and fun look until I had one that better matched the theme of the site. Go post there, and post often, because the Forums are lonely.

Only a month left of classes! I have two papers, two quizzes and 7 mod assignments due by Monday. Then I have four tests on Monday, and an oral report. I'm starting to think maybe I should just hire someone to clone me.

On the same line of classes. I am really starting to appreciate student feedback on teachers. The worst teacher story so far? One of the girls in my NAS class told me not to take Tech Writing from a certain professor, because the he is a total jerk, and wrote "You annoy me when you come to class" on her papers.

Edit: The graphics fixed themselves. I guess they knew I was getting ready to toss them in the bin for a new set of graphics that will do what I say.

No comments: