5.25.2004

Kenneth! I hope you have an awesome time in Europe, don't forget to send me a postcard. ;)

The next two weeks are scary study weeks. I have ten tests in the next 14 days, so it'll be interesting to see how my grades stand at the end of term. Right now I am getting all A's, I honestly don't expect that to be the case in Math by the end of next week, but I can hope right?

I've got seven modules to read, and five to reread for Psych. I don't mind the reading, it's just so much information to toss at someone for one exam. It amuses me that they think I'll actually retain it. I suppose playing slots isn't going to help things any.

I should get back to work, but here is a haiku for today before I go:

Hear the coins jingle?
Fun are the slots at Pogo,
I will win it all.


Thank you, come again.

No comments: