5.03.2004

Fred bought me a 30 day gift card for Toon Town. At first, to Joe on the Street, it looks like he got this for me because he knows how much we like playing it together and how we both refuse to spend $19.99 a month on it (he got the gift cards at Wal-Mart for a dollar, can you believe it?) however, once you look deeper you'll see he did it for a completely different and slightly vicious reason. He bought it for me because he wants me to become more of a procrastinator then I already am, and fail Wr121.

See, I'm on to you Bub!

Actually, I'm totally excited he got it for me. Yes, it was created for grade schoolers but it's a heck of alot of fun, and yes I promise to do my homework before I play.

So, if you want to play with us, check your local Wal-Mart for the gift cards and if they've got them (on sale!) grab one and come whomp Cogs with us. Your homework isn't that important anyway, right?

No comments: