5.28.2004

More exams today. Whee! Shockingly I got a 94 on my last math exam. Who would have thought?

Something I've found that seems to be a side effect from working with children for far too long is the turning of things I say into a song. It's gotten so bad that I do it in normal conversation in public without even noticing it. Most of the time the songs are under my breath and have to do with whatever it is I'm doing, like the "I Hate Math" song, which is hummed in the Math Lab (very quietly) while doing homework. It's sung to the tune of Three Blind Mice and has "I Hate Math" as the only lyrics.

What can I say, it makes me feel better.

I also find myself singing everything to Michael. I'm starting to wonder if I really am finally in the process of losing my last marble.

Today's Haiku:

Sing off-key with me!
For the sky is grey and cloudy,
And we've nothing else.



No comments: