5.27.2004

I'm off to spend another wonderful day in the Math Lab. At least I only have one more Mod and the final left to do and then I'll be done with math. Hopefully with a high B, I'll take a B in math, mess up my A average, but I've got to pick my battles right?

Only two weeks left of this term. It went by really fast, I'm actually quite surprised. I don't think I'll be going summer (I'm going to use the time to catch up on work and finish client sites that classes have pushed back), but I will be going back in Fall. Taking Japanese I, yay! I want to take ASL too but I don't think I can do two languages at once.

Anyway, I should get going. Sorry my posts are so dreadfully boring, I just can't think about anything but brain lobe functions and math problems.

Here's a haiku for today:

Math Lab in the rain,
I am going to get an F,
Written cruely in red pen.


No comments: