7.26.2001

AAHIIIIII! Publishing is temporarily unavailble. ::twitch twitch:: Blog withdrawls.


::giggle::


So I just spent the last hour watermarking all my photographs of Hot Lake. Why you ask? Because they've turned up all over the place, used for all sorts of things, AND have been sent back to me by people saying 'Isn't this the kewlest?'.


Why yes, yes it is. Especally since I took that picture.


The site'll probably be up someday soon. Working 18 hour days kind of gets in the way of my HTMLing.


Aaaaahhh..speaking of sites. I actually HAVE new web sites for my design site, but lord knows when that'll be open. So no yelling, ok? Just...love me even if I'm a really bad procrastinator.


Please?


But..if you really need a set really bad, here's one of my stranger ones. Go ahead...take it away.


I got asked last night to design a set for a friend of mine. She wants me to draw dragonflies. I've never done dragonflies before, they look pretty easy though. I'll show ya what the end result looks like. This should be fun.




No comments: