7.10.2001

I got another sponsor! :)


Thanks Jerry! Your so sweet! :) ::does a happy sponsor dance:: 18 days to go! You still have a chance to sponsor me, yes me! You know you wanna. ::bats her lashes::


Kins and I have talked alot about Ars, which has gotten me into a building mood. So I've been spending a little time developing the background and what not for it there.

I love the idea of having it totally full of culture and little doodads that make it fun. I'm a sucker for details.


I haven't reopened Hot Lake, I'm going to work on it today while it's still cool. (I'm currently deleting pages from the server, it bothers me that people surf my not open site because they know what pages to look for. So I'm a freak, so what? They write me and go: "This link dosen't work, this page has nothing on it" and I go...duh, the sites not open yet. Then I feel pressured, I hate pressure!)
I'm so proud of myself though, I installed a cgi-script and it actually works!

I also have a few other sites I've REALLY GOT TO WORK ON! Stop letting me be so durn lazy! I've got to design a half page ad for the Childcare too...I have until like Sept. but I'd like to get it done and out of my way so I'm not doing it at the last minute. (See: Lazy.)


I've ordered 9 CDs from Play...well...have them sitting in my shopping cart. I haven't hit order yet because I can't decide if I really want to buy them. I want them...I just don't want to pay.


Oh yeah, she works hard for her money. ::runs::

No comments: