7.10.2001

::dances::


I mentioned I was listening to the 7th Guest Soundtrack...which is probably one of my all time favorite games...of well...all time.
( ::cough:: What?)

For those of you who've never played it. (And what rock have YOU been hiding under?) It's deffinatly worth a pick up, even a kabigilian years after it was released. (Ok, not a kabigilian, it was made in `95. Made by Trilobyte released by Virgin with a wonderful sountrack by The Fat Man who's done tons of other game music. I'm terribly sad to say Trilobyte went buh bye a couple years ago...I LOVED THEM! ::sigh:: They released a few more games after T7G...which are good too. ) The soundtrack is NOT computer music, and even has speaking underlays. It's creepy and great.

The Plot:


The game starts with you watching a drifter named Stauf (Stauf, Henry Stauf...ok...wrong plot.) as he comes to realize by creating toys, and feeding the 'voices' in his head souls he can acheave the power promised to him..and the 'voices' (demons) will be set free. (Ever read the novel? It's good...what? No, I'm not obsessed...honest.) Sounds fair to me.

So Staf creates these toys, and the local children all start to die. During this time, he locks himself away, and invites six local people who are hard up for help to his house.

Shoot to the begining of the game, you wake up not knowing who you are, or where you are. Quickly you find out that your smack dab in the middle of the mans Foyer, in the mans house, with a bunch of ghosts.

You move through the house solving puzzles, watching movies and collecting bits and clues about whats going on. If you haven't played it, I won't ruin the plot for you. Trust me though...it's worth a good play or two. :)


Anyway! The point of this babble! If you loved the game, and lost the 2nd CD (Where the soundtrack is located.) I've got it...or if you just want to check it out, give me a yell and I'll send it your way. Be advised it's a 27 minute long MP3 ::giggle::


Give me a horror game...and I am one happy girl.



No comments: