7.11.2001

Watched Unbreakable...actually it was good, if you payed enough attention to it and didn't miss any parts.

Then again...I'm just a really big Bruce Willis fan...

He's cute. ::nod:: For an old guy ::Grin::


Spent like a ton of time on the phone with Kins last night...guess she's completely decided she's going to do the roomate thang in Feb. Which is great, I'll have my bestist friend AND I'll have someone to help with rent, since my landlady told me she's raising it 100 bucks yesterday. Yippy. It's worth it though, two bedroom, back yard, front yard, two car garage, walking distance to everything, nice neighboorhood and someday it'll have flowerbeds.

I don't wanna talk about the flowerbeds though.

I have to do something about my back yard, it's a mess. Hmm..guess I could this weekend...depends on how hot it gets.


It's hot right now! Hot hot hot hot hot. ::whine::


I went on an Ebay binge yesterday. Bid on a good 100 bucks worth of stuff. One was a haunted voodoo doll (would look great in a case in my house.) but NOOOo someone outbid me when I left.
The rest is like presents for people, and frog charms for my bracelet. I love charm bracelets. Love love love love love.


I looked ALOT at dollhouse stuff. Minitures are so amazing. I have two houses that need to be furnished. I can't wait to start doing it. It's like interior decorating cheaper. ::grin:: It's also a reason why I love the Sims...I can do whatever I want, and it dosen't cost me a cent. One day...I'll be rich...and then I'll play with big houses.


You just wait. ::grin::

No comments: