7.02.2001

I could not have gotten married at 17.


It's not that I wasn't mature enough, at 17 I was going on 49. It's just that...hell, I'm not ready to get married NOW (Not that I'm in a relationship. I'm single single YAY!) it's just that.


No.


Now, other people do it, and are happy. Dang, most of my childhood friends and 90% of my other friends now are eaither engaged or married. (Or have KIDS! We're not going there...oh no.)


Scares me...scary scary scary.


Moonie got married Tuesday. And GIRL I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! ::beams:: ::grin:: She's happy, and that's great. They even bought a house. ::grin::


I'm gonna pass. I've got my own place...I don't want to share!


Kim (Wova Woo Kimminie! ::giggle:: ) is getting married soon (I gotta get her a present...whatcha want Kim?) and her sweetie's just plain ole sweet. (I approve, aren't you thrilled?)


I'll probably never get married. (I'm high matinance and hard to put up with...ask anyone I know. Oh, and I'm selfish and manipulating...and I don't wanna share my house...see selfish.)


I'll just get a couple more cats. ::grins:: (Glad Ally dosen't have netsess, she'd be kicking me and setting me up. ::grins:: )


I don't want blind dates eaither.


Just a shower buddy that looks good in tight jeans. ;)

No comments: