7.19.2001

Oh YEAH!

Before I go yuke my lunch up. Remember my post about switching USDA programs? Well, the Childcare Cafeteria Lady (Ok, that was uncalled for. But it made me feel so good...wink wink) pulled up this morning, because I guess they got wind that we wanted to switch from their agency. (In fact, I was at home on the phone with the boss lady...and she said "Who's this pulling up?" and I said "The Food Program" and lo and behold...)


So anyway, I ran over to help. (After a night of reliving my meals from the day before.) and this lady was interogating all the poor little kids. "What's your name? Are you SURE that's your name? What's your age?" She said it's just a way of 'cross checking' information.


That's just a nice way of saying 'Checking to see if your not corrupting the children by having them lie for you because we all know your imbezziling pennies from the USDA food program to feed your crack habbit, you child molester.'

I don't feel good.

No comments: