7.16.2001

So I changed my mind.

We've already established that I'm a liar. ::grin:: So don't be so suprised. I've decided that insted of posting a story in parts (Someone else is doing that now...ugh) that I'm going to update completely from the middle of a graveyard.


Oh yes...from a graveyard.


For 24 hours.


It's gonna be COLD! But fun...and...nifty. Going to see if I can borrow a digital cam, or get one. Do some sounds...all that fun stuff.


Now, my only problem is the phone thing. I have not a wireless modem, so I eaither...A) see if the church has a phone line or B) rent a hotel room to quickly drive there and back to upload. That'll be a pain in my behind if it's B...but hey. I kin do it. I'm superwoman.


Now, since I'm going to sit IN the COLD in the DARK (for a long period of time) in a GRAVEYARD the least you can do is SPONSOR me. I don't ask alot....really.

No comments: