6.17.2004

After a horribly cruel week of waiting, I have my grades:

70910 ATH A
71285 MTH A
74958 PSY A
75254 WR A

I'm in shock. Seriously. I knew Psych was an A because the Prof posted it, and I figured Writing and NAS were both A's because I'd aced everything up to the final, and I couldn't have bombed bad enough on the final to get anything less, in theory of course. But.....

Whoah. Math? Math is an A? There has to be some mistake. This has to be like that lone, mysterious credit Robin got for beginning Jazz Dance that she never took. A fluke. A freak of nature. If it is though, don't notify the college, I'd rather just have them be oblivious to their mistakes and give me all A's next term too.

I have a TRiO appointment at 2:30, and while I'm out and about I'm going to pick up Buddy's library card for him. He signed up for the summer reading program. I still say they should have one for adults, I would do it. I promise not to read anything inappropriate.

Posts until IBOM's 1000th Post: 98

No comments: