6.24.2004

I guess I'm going to see this tomorrow.

Now mind you, I'm not the type of person who voices their opinions loudly to everyone with in earshot, and certainly not about politics. Even those who know me may not be aware of my views on our current mess of so called leadership and my plans on where my vote is going in November. I don't watch every political show out there, or follow talk radio, (Although I have watched and snorted on occasion at certain people on Crossfire and actually enjoy Air America) and I don't fill my blog with pages and pages of politics because most of the time I find the stance taken by most people on most issues completely irrational and don't even want to go there. (Like the whole "Think Of The Children!" stance on gay marriage. You couldn't think up anything better then that old line? Not only is it overused, but it has absolutely no reasonable application on the subject. Children are in no way maimed or scarred by two people who love each other getting married. Unless, of course, you don't want them to learn what a commitment is and how to follow through with it.)

I do believe the war in Iraq, 9/11 and other incidents were handled in, not only a grossly horrible fashion, but in selfish, self-promoting and immature manners that blatantly disregarded the lives, liberties and safety of not only the people here in America, but in other countries as well. These opinions are formed by the fact that there is far too many circumstances telling us all that Bush and his cronies are doing a Very Bad Job, then there is telling us otherwise.

It will be interesting to watch this, and see what it has to say. I'll post tomorrow after I go see it, and let you know what I think.

Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 86

No comments: