6.23.2004

Updates updates everywhere. I've already walked 2.5 miles, drank a half gallon of water, posted to all blogs I'm involved with.

The updating includes even DS, where I had to 'borrow' someone's account to send myself an invitation for it, because he hasn't. He hasn't because he's lazy, or because he really didn't want me to have anything to do with it anyway, even if it was my idea.

If I turn up dead today, it's because that irked him (or because he found out that I'm stalking his cutie patootie) and you know who to go after.

Now I am about ready to tackle my morning work load. I've got a bunch to do today, including some seriously boring meetings and an appointment with the FA office. I could also fall asleep at the wheel and die when I hit the port-o-potty. It could happen.

What a productive little girl I am! I should give myself a raise, or even better, the rest of the day off.

And lo, the haiku of the day:

What lazy people!
Get up at 5 AM
And walk with me too.


Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 91



No comments: