6.10.2004

I just got back from Lane's Eighth Grade Graduation, it was long, and long, but it was fun. Lane is now off bowling for her 8th Grade Party, she leaves on Friday to spend a week with a friend trampsing around some amusement park someplace. I'm really proud of her, she's even single handled signed herself up for Volleyball and Color Guard camps for the summer to make sure she doesn't fall behind.

I bought her a stuffed bear (she collects them) some balloons and a frame to put her certificate in. Fun fun. I took some pictures, I'll stick them online later.

I'm off in about 15 minutes to do the very final Final of the term. Hallelujah. I've seriously enjoyed going back to school, and I'm so glad I've managed to finish this Term, all while trying to convince myself I still have all A's. I am however, very sure, that math is not one, but I won't know until the 17th because they like to jerk me around as much as possible.

I'm taking the summer off so. I have so much business trips and garbage to take care of that I can't do both without missing classes. Maybe now that classes are out for a while I'll actually get my sense of humor back, oh, and sleep. I love sleep.

No comments: