6.27.2004

I haven't posted my opinion of the movie, but I will as soon as I get back. The last couple days have been completely hectic and I haven't really been home at all, (and when I've been home, I've been on the phone. I think I've spend 15 of the last 38 hours on the phone. You'd think I'd have something worthwhile to say in all that time, but I didn't) instead I've been gallivanting about town getting myself into trouble.

Today is the Balloonympics (a day in which two teams go head-to-head in mad phat balloon splatting action games for prizes) and I have to rush out of here early to set up the game stations and finish filling up the 300+ balloons left that aren't yet full of freezing cold water. With a hose. Oh yes, how thrilled am I. My fingers are already all wrinkly and swollen from filling and tying those balloons. I hate tying balloons. I'll give you a cookie and a stack of meat if you do it for me.

So far, I've already had five pop on me this morning from the huge bag of filled balloons I wrestled into the back of the car. I'm completely soaked. Water balloons + games + prizes + kids = cold. It should be a very, very wet day, and depending on your outlook, it may or may not be the fun kind of wet.

Anyway! More postings later, but for now, the haiku of the day:

Win dollars for you!
Win dollars for your teammates!
With splatting balloons.

Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 85


No comments: