6.16.2004

IBOM's been around for a while now. It will celebrate it's fourth birthday in March of next year, which is surprising because it hasn't felt like it's been four years. Time does go fast when you're having fun with sailors doesn't it?

In that four years though, I haven't posted as much as some people, and maybe my posts haven't been of any noticeable quality whatsoever, but it's been fun all the same.

At the time of this posting, there are exactly 100 posts to go before IBOM reaches it's 1000th post. It may not be a whole lot in the grand scheme of Bloggerland, and it may have taken me a awfully long time to get here, but whadda know, 1000 posts.

Hopefully the 100 posts it takes to get to the 1000th aren't crap, but I make no promises. Of course, my dear three readers, I suppose if you've been with me this long, nothing short of naked pictures is going to scare you away. Loyalty, I like that in a stalker.

Posts until IBOMs 1000th post: 99


No comments: