7.17.2004

For those of you who don't know, Digital Spam will be participating in Project-Blog, a 24 hour charity event. We will be raising money for the H.O.M.E Center YCC, a children's program.
 
We will be blogging for 24 hours straight and to keep us entertained we will be watching the first five episodes of 16 anime - one every 30 minutes, and posting nonsense reviews and opinions on them. We're doing this because we're big geeks, and we can't help it.
 
I will also be changing the layout for each anime series, and giving away the layouts at the end of the event.
 
If you'd like to join our group - there is still time, just E-mail me with your interest and I'll get back to you with the information on how to join us.
 
If you'd like to sponsor us - please go to Project-Blog, create an account and go to 'sponsor a blogger' and fill out the information there. Please please plleeeease, even if all your can sponsor is five bucks, it would totally help us out.
 
It's been a busy week and it's going to be an even busier weekend. I won't be around again for a few days, so no annoying, worthless posts from me until probably Monday. Have a good weekend, yeah? I'm off to run the YCC Camp-Out. Joy.
 
Before I go, hiaku!
 

Oh camping! How fun!
I get to burn mashmallows,
drop hot dogs in dirt.

 
Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 72

No comments: