7.28.2004

Proof that we are inanely juvenile and something is horribly wrong with Fred and I:


Rhea Rhyolin: It's not normal! Praise Jesus!
Saetan SaDiablo: You're scerry.
Rhea Rhyolin: You're jealous
Saetan SaDiablo: Very.
Saetan SaDiablo: I want to be able to scary my friends.
Rhea Rhyolin: I can teach you in just Sixteen easy lessons of only seven payments of $19.95 each! But wait! There is more!
Saetan SaDiablo: More?
Rhea Rhyolin: If you act now, we'll throw in an entire set of the world famous Ninsu knives, these knives will almost cut through something! And! As an added bonus, if you promise to tell a friend, we'll slash one payment by 1/8th! Isn't that amazing folks?
Saetan SaDiablo: Almost through something? Wow! I'll tell a friend immediately just to cut my price by 1/8th! That brings it to what?
Rhea Rhyolin: Twenty-four payments of only $64.59!
Saetan SaDiablo: Just twenty-four payments!
Rhea Rhyolin: Just twenty-four payments! Now tell me folks, how can you beat that?
Saetan SaDiablo: You can't! C'mon folks, you should call right now! 1-800-USucks2
Rhea Rhyolin: Act now, supplies are limited
Saetan SaDiablo: Yes, we only have six trillion!
Rhea Rhyolin: What were we selling again?
Saetan SaDiablo: ....Guido.
Rhea Rhyolin: Hell no! Guido's mine!
Rhea Rhyolin: And he's a better lovah then you ever were, mister three-second-man
Saetan SaDiablo: Four! It was four!

Or, even later:

Saetan SaDiablo: Do YOU eat sandwiches with forks and knives?
Rhea Rhyolin: No
Rhea Rhyolin: I done eat thems like a real womans, with my feets
Saetan SaDiablo: Yummy.
Saetan SaDiablo: Feet eating.

See? Wrong. Very, very wrong. I should be working, really. What's worse, is most of our conversations are like this. You'd think we were pre-teens or something.

And it was three. I know, I timed it.

Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 64

No comments: