12.10.2004

Classes are all happy scheduled. This is what I'm taking and when, if you'd like to stalk me. I wouldn't mind, just as long as you don't spit. If you do, then I'll just have to get out my castratin' tools.

Zoology 202 (M/W/F - 10:30 to 11:20)
Zoolab (T - 8:30 to 11:20)
Intro To Work Based Learning (W - 11:30 to 12:20)
Observing Preschool Experiences: Guiding behavior (TBA cause they like jerking my chain)
Prenatal, Infant & Toddler Development (TBA. Again, chain jerking)
Preschool Child Development (M/W - 8:30 to 9:50)

The Work Based Learning class is my overview class for the middle school child mentoring I'll be doing for the next two terms. The other classes are stupid ECE classes that I'm actually going to go see the head of the ECE department about challenging. Not because I think I'm better then their classes, but because I've been doing ECE stuff for so long (and own a business that writes classes just like the ones for the degree) that I really don't think I need to spend two years working on it. I know for sure that there are eight classes I can challenge and pass right now, and hopefully they'll let me challenge my Co-Op and Practicum stuff as well, since I've worked and own preschools and have the experience hours.

Zoology is my only Bio course, that and a Math, but the Math is a stow-away from this term, and doesn't count (I have ind. study and it overlapped, it's a long story as to why). I don't think I'll add a second Math since I'm already doing the tail end of another Math. I might change my mind though, I've been known to do that. Math's a nasty little bugger though, and I'd rather just ignore it all together.

I need to know when the TBA classes are to make sure they don't overlap other classes, if they do, it's back to the catalog for me. Maybe I'll take bowling.

No comments: