12.08.2004

Ladies and gentlemen, term is over.

Can I get a hallelujah? Can I get an amen?

I'm officially free for exactly 29 days, then it's time to get back to the grindstone and throw myself back to the grubby little parasites because next term is a half-and-half. Half classes for my Biology degree, and half classes for my Early Childhood Education degree. That's right, disgusting, dirty little children. Would someone remind me again why I did this?

Since I have nothing to do tomorrow, besides watch Robin's Christmas present be delivered and installed by cute delivery men (I bought her a new stove, because I'm cool like that) I'm going to finish up my Christmas shopping. I have everyone left to shop for, so it will take me the rest of December to complete. Personally, I think everyone deserves coal, but since they'll cry if I actually give it to them, (or chuck it at my head) I'll get them real presents instead. Nobody appreciates good quality coal these days.

The Haiku of the Day, yo:


It is such a shame!
Baby Jesus is weeping,
Santa stole his sweets.


No comments: