12.06.2004

Part of the reason I haven't been posting often, is because Blogger has become an enormous pain to log into. It takes roughly ten minutes just to get to the create post screen, and I have "high speed" internet. I think I may have to bite the pellets and move this thing to my domain...but I probably won't. And thus, my laziness will be the death of me.

It's also time for a Christmas layout! I'm quite partial to my surfing snowman one, mainly because (as before stated) I'm a terrible good-for-nothing lazy bumess and don't want to make a new one. Plus, I'm not really coming up with any ideas that crisp my cracker. Maybe I'll be smacked upside the head with something soon, until then, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the snowman one. Is it breaking holy thou shall not be tacky layout rules to use the same holiday themed layout three years in a row?

Edit: There you go, the Snowman layout. Yeah, I think I'll just use this one this year again. For now, anyway. This one works in Firefox too. Groovy.

No comments: