12.11.2004

Happy Birthday to Ally, the best friend. For those of you who don't know, Ally is two days older then I am. Of course, she holds this over my head at every single opportunity, usually as an attempt to put me in my place. It doesn't work, but kudos to her for trying.

Aside from that, she's absolutely fantastic, and I wouldn't change her for anything. Honest I wouldn't. Since she's in Memphis, we don't get to see each other often, so we have to resort to letters and e-mails and phone calls. The only good thing about this is, she doesn't know what I got her for her birthday, because she wasn't here to go shopping with me. This, of course, could completely backfire on me when she finds out what it is that I got her.

Oh well.

Happy Birthday Kins! I love ya!

HotD:


Happy Birthday, yo.
Two days older means you are
Older then dirt first.

No comments: