12.20.2004

So I survived the party, I actually had quite a bit of fun. I got a Calla Lily growing kit as a present, which is perfect, because lilies are my favorite. I didn't get drunk, but hey, there is always next year.

I paid for it yesterday though, I had YCC in the morning, and by the time I got home I was pretty whiny. Nobody wanted to be around me, so I ended up spending the day moping around my bed watching bad Christmas movies and reading books that I'd been meaning to read for ages. It was kind of nice. I feel a bit better today, stiff and sore, but it doesn't hurt as bad to sit in my computer chair.

Since I can move, I guess I'm going to get the Christmas shopping I thought I had done, done. Really. This is the last trip. Honest.

Happy belated Birthday to Michael, who is a fantastic friend. :)

Hotd:


Oh, fingers and toes.
I am missing most of those.
It's fun changing words.

No comments: