7.16.2005

Happy Birthday to Robert, my fantastic and disgustingly talented step-father. He and Robin will be over later this evening for dinner, and so his presents are sitting all neatly wrapped up on my living room table. Saves me from lugging them over to their house.



I'd tell you what they are, but I don't know if he reads this or not and I don't want to ruin the surprise. It's possible he reads this, sometimes people I didn't even think knew I had a blog tell me they read it. Or people come up to me on campus and tell me they liked a post. Amazing isn't it? People actually read this junk. Now, if they'd just leave comments.

As the years go by, I find myself becoming more and more capable of buying him presents. Like most men, he's horrifically difficult to buy good presents for. I got some good ones this year though, I am sure to win!

No, there really isn't a lemon in the 'this gift is not a lemon' bag, I swear. I wouldn't do something that corny. Besides, I bought the lemon too early and it molded, so I had to throw it out.

Anyway, a big Happy Birthday to Robert, regardless of if he reads IBOM or not. Love ya!

HotD:

Yay! The Weekend! YAY!
There is so much work to do.
But laziness calls.

No comments: