7.18.2005

So, yesterday a certain friend who loves it when I don't get any work done gave me a copy of the new Harry Potter book. What did I do? I read it all in one sitting, that's what. It took me a little over three hours or so to finish it. It was hot, so it wasn't like I was going to do anything else anyway.

I won't give any spoilers for those of you who haven't read it, or are still reading it now. It was good though. I made a lot of giggling noises, and angry noises. That wasn't really a spoiler, was it? Nah.

Before I started reading, however, I had a YCC to teach. One of my former YCC kids were there, with the Harry Potter book, so I gave him a wide birth. He's totally the type who would spoil it for me with a big grin on his face, and then I'd have to beat him up, and what kind of behavior for a teacher is that?

The date for the 2nd Annual Camp-At-HOME has been set. It will be August 13th & 14th. From the looks of it I may have more children then I did last year, which should be pretty fun. It's basically a tiny mini sleep-away camp that I did last year that was a big hit. The first official YCC weekend o' summer I had requests for a repeat, I wasn't sure if I was going to, but I finally decided to go ahead and do it. I might set a limit of 20 children, and more only if I get volunteers. Anyone interested in camping out with a bunch of kids? What? Whadda mean no? Some figments you are.

HotD:

Noise pollution, yo.
Your car is not a bubble,
Turn your music down.

No comments: