7.21.2005

Thanks for everyone who contacted me about my bleed-happy nose. I really, really appreciate all the suggestions and nice comments. I haven't had any problems with it since my last post (thank goodness) it's just dry, I might try the Vaseline thing, although it does seem a little weird sticking stuff up my nose.

A Blogathon update! We're up to $276.00! WOW! Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who sponsored! Our goal is $1500. It sounds like a lot but it's totally possible, so if you can sponsor, even a dollar or two, it would totally help! Thanks a gabajillion, as a three-year-old I know says.

Since I'm all for trying one new thing everyday, I decided to be cautiously adventurous and bought pomegranate juice at the store. For five bucks a bottle. It was a very spendy adventure, and I now won't be able to retire. I don't mind pomegranates, and I don't mind grenadine (pomegranate juice syrup usually sweetened with sugar or honey or with currant juice. I think I'm going to name my first imaginary child Grenedine) but I've never had just promagrante juice straight. Yipes. Talk about a bitter aftertaste. It's like eating a pound of straight pomegranate seeds at once. Yummy! I have a bottle of plain and a bottle of pomegranate-blueberry. Anyone want some? I'm all about the sharesies!

A question: If you hit someone with a bag full of pomegranates, does it work like beating them with a sack of oranges?

HotD:

Let's dance you're a star!
Step, step, one two, DDR!
I'm better then you are.

No comments: